THE COMPLETE HOME GYM BUYERS GUIDE
Everybody's needs in a home gym are different. Before you build the
perfect set up for you there are a number of things that you should think about
before you get started.
First of all is how much space do you have to work with? If you're short on space you've got to be clever with your planning. Using a props can be a great way to see if you have enough space for your set up.
A desk works great for a treadmill and a table works great as a Squat rack.
For the best planning measuring out your space is the best way to let you know what you're working with and even using some duct tape to mark out a floor plan can be good.
Then you got to list the most important things you want like a Squat rack, maybe a cable machine ,some adjustable dumbbells and some work benches.
If you're working with less space a multi gym can be a great way to get more training functionality out of less space.
Everyone's needs are different.
Then you should think about your price points and what you're looking to spend on each item.
Here's Some Quick Tips
- Assess your Room Size and use duct tape or props to get sample lay out
- Think About Your Core Equipment needs
- Buy A Multi Gym if your short on space
- Use Your Wall Space For Storage options
What To Buy:
Click Here to See Our Product Collections Now
Need Help to make your purchase?
If you need any help choosing the right equipment for your home or commercial gym you can contact us using one of the following options..
1) Call us 1+888-234-2936 to talk to a body tribe expert
2) email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Use our type chat feature in the bottom right of your screen
4) Or use the contact form on our contacts page herecontacts page here