- Lowest-Price Guarantee
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Safe & Secure Shopping Experience
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Confirmation
- Shipping Information
- Delivery & Fulfillment Process
- After Your Order
- Shipping Insurance
- Shipping Delays & Storage Fees
- Color Disclaimer
- Coupons & Free Gifts
- Blanket Policy
If any of the policies outlined on our store policies page are unclear to you please feel free to contact us for additional information
110% LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - 90 DAY GUARANTEE
We're completely confident here at TheBodyTribe.com that we offer the best prices available on the web for all our products, we're so confident that we're willing to offer you 110% of the difference straight to your bank account if you show us how.
We advertise all of our products at the absolute lowest price possible, in line with the manufactures pricing policies. If you do find the same product with the same features and benefits at a lower price anywhere else online within 90 days of your purchase from us, you can email email@example.com with the following information to request a price match refund.
- Your contact information (Name, Phone Number, Email Address)
- Your order number or invoice from your order placed with The Body Tribe
- The model number / product sku of the product you are looking ot have a price match on.
- A screen shot of the competitors price (Including Final Shipping Quote, taxes and all other fees to place an order)
- a link to the competitors website and product page where you have found better pricing.
- A list of the features and benefits included with your order including any additional gift vouchers & additional bonuses they provide.
We reserve the right to verify all the information supplied with the competitor. Terms and conditions apply.
110% Lowest Price Guarantee Terms
You have up to 90 days after your initial purchase date in order to submit a price match request.
We only price match products in the following circumstances.
A) The competitor is an online authorized dealer of the product and maintains a good relationship with the manufacturer, maintaining their pricing policies.
B) The competitors listing is for an identical product sku number offering the same features and benefits including any promotional bonuses included with your order at the time of purchase.
C) The competitor is selling a new item and is not selling a second hand or refurbished model at a discounted price.
D) The competitor ships using the same method we use.
We will not price match
A) Brick and mortar retail locations
B) Liquidators (Like, Ebay, Overstoked, Wayfair ect)
C) Wholesales outlets (Like Sams Club, Costco, BJ's Ect)
D) Private sellers
E) Pricing errors, clearance sales, special coupon codes/promo codes
F) Items Under A $300 Value
G) Re purposed, refurbished or counterfeit items.
H) A competitors listing that is not following the minimum advertised pricing requirements outlined by the manufacturer.
Our goal here at the body tribe is to make it simple and stress free to create your ideal home, leisure facility or commercial gym set up with the highest quality equipment on the market.
We pride ourselves on offering expert support and the best advice to ensure you're satisfied every time you do business with us.
That is why we purposefully select every single product on our site to ensure that only the highest quality and best available products are listed for you to choose from.
It is why our customer service representatives are on the phone and live support during business hours to answer any questions you may have and provide you with the best service possible.
It's why we make every effort to ensure every single order that is placed on our store ships within 2-7 business days of your original purchase.
It is why we offer our 110% Price Match Guarantee so that you're confident you're getting the best prices online.
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Your safety when shopping at TheBodyTribe.com is paramount to us.
It is why we use industry leading fraud protection technology and also rely on secure payment platforms and partners such as Pay Pal, Klarna Pay and Shopify to host our product catalog.
Every single payment you make on our store is protected and encrypted by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificates and run through a series of fraud prevention systems while processing your order.
We promise to take every precaution in order to ensure that your personal financial information is protected at every stage of your order process.
We do not store credit card information. When shopping on our website whatever card you use at checkout is encrypted from view to us so we never retain your card details or even have access to them.
If you detect unauthorized use of your credit card please contact your credit card company as soon as possible to protect you payment information.
SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
The standard shipping fulfillment policy used at our store is freight. The process for freight delivery is different the with UPS/Fed Ex please take some time to update yourself on our shipping & return policies later on this page
You will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately after your order is placed.
Please carefully review your information and ensure that it is correct. If you find any errors please contact us immediately to resolve them. Address can not be changed once an order is placed as it is part of our fraud prevention process. If you need to change the address in which your order is being sent to you will need to cancel your order and repurchase to the correct address.
All orders are processed same day they are received where possible. If the item is out of stock we will place it on a back order for you and dispatch it when stock becomes available.
Orders are processed the same day as your purchase in most cases. Most orders typically ship within 1-7 Business days from the original purchase date on your receipt. Lead and delivery times do however vary by manufacturer. Any delivery time frames listed are estimates and not guarantees.
Our equipment and heavy items– including but not limited to, cable machines, treadmills, dumbbells, plate loaded equipment, and power racks – are shipped using freight.
To receive your order you will need to be at the delivery address when the driver arrives to accept the package and inspect it for damage.
DELIVERY & FULFILLMENT PROCESS
By ordering from "The Body Tribe" and selecting your delivery method of choice outlined below, you are acknowledging that the product ordered is able to fit through the access points provided at your delivery location. If your order arrives and is too large to place inside your residence,delivery location, leisure center or gym facility, any fees associated with returning it are your responsibility.
Option 1 Free Curbside Delivery: Limited Time Only $0 (Save $49)
We currently offer free curbside delivery on most freight orders
(This is a Limited Time Offer).
How it Works:
The delivery driver will arrive at the curb outside your delivery address. It is then your responsibility to remove your order from the vehicle and get it to your desired location. With this option your driver is not obliged to help you remove the item from the delivery vehicle. They may choose to assist you at their own discretion but this can not be assured. It is strongly recommended that you order our liftgate service and have a second pair of hands to help you. All delivery options are available at checkout.
Note: In the event that you are unable to remove your item from the delivery truck any storage fees and/or return shipping fees may be incurred at your expense.
Option 2 Curbside Liftgate Delivery: $89
You may order an optional liftgate service at the time of purchase or after by clicking here.
How it Works:
Your delivery driver will remove your order from the truck using a lift gate at the curbside. This makes it easier for you to then move the item inside without getting it out of the truck. We recommend having a dolly and a second pair of hands to help as it makes things simpler.
Option 3 Main Door/Garage Delivery: $174
How It Works:
The driver will remove the item from the truck and place it by the main door or garage at your delivery address. You then get to move the item inside to the desired location.
Option 4: White Glove Delivery: $500+
Hands off delivery and installation.
How it Works:
Your driver will place your order in the specific location you would like at your delivery address on the ground or first floor.
Please be aware if your delivery address is difficult to access, or if there is more than one flight of stairs, or if another obstacle presents itself, additional charges may apply. Contact us if you need to clarify your delivery needs.
Note: In some instances White Glove Delivery may/may not include set up. This depends on the item purchased. Please contact us for a quote.
AFTER YOUR ORDER
You will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately after your order is placed.
Please carefully review your information and ensure that it is correct. If you find any errors please contact us immediately to resolve them.
You will also be sent a reminder to add any additional shipping upgrades you may require for your order. Such as lift gate or white glove services. If you have purchased these services please ignore this reminder.
We highly recommend that you ensure that you have the appropriate delivery option attached to your order and if you require an upgrade to do so immediately.
Shipping address can not be changed once an order is placed as it is part of our fraud prevention process. If you need to change the address in which your order is being sent to you will need to cancel your order and repurchase to the correct address.
All orders are processed same day they are received where possible please review your order and notify us of any errors immediately.
Once your order leaves the warehouse you will be emailed tracking information with all of the relevant information.
The freight company will make contact with you via the phone number you have provided during your order process to confirm a delivery dates and time window.
Additional charges may apply if your delivery location is determined to be inaccessible or difficult to access by the freight company at their sole discretion. It is advised that you would discuss any potential issues that you could foresee with the freight company ahead of the delivery date.
Should any issues arise, we will do our best to help you resolve it. But please note that any delays or mishaps during the shipping process are outside of the control of thebodytribe.com.
INSPECT BEFORE ACCEPT
Do not sign for your delivery until you have given a complete visual inspection of your package/packages noting any damage. If your packages have any holes, damage marking or tears of any description, take a photo and ensure it is noted on the bill of landing before you sign it.
The delivery driver MUST note any damage on the "bill of lading" before you sign for it. Otherwise, there is no proof that the damage occurred during shipping and the freight company is released from all responsibility.
If you notice damage to the item after you open the box, contact us at 1-888-234-2936
It is necessary that someone is present at your address to inspect your order for damage or missing parts BEFORE CONFIRMING DELIVERY WITH THE DRIVER.
Please confirm your package is in good condition upon arrival and that the number of boxes on the delivery bill match the number of boxes you received.
If you notice any damages or suspect your items may be damaged, you must note this on the delivery receipt. Otherwise, insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made.
If you sign the delivery receipt and later notice damage to the package or item itself, you will no longer have any recourse for replacement or refunds. In the unlikely event for damage during delivery, please follow the following steps to to protect yourself:
DAMAGES DURING SHIPPING
If your order arrives damaged or incomplete, follow these exact instructions:
1) REFUSE DELIVERY.
2) Note any and all damage (rips, holes, crushed cardboard) to your package on the delivery bill.
3) Note any missing items or packages.
4) Take photographs of all sides of the packaging as proof of damage.
5) Send the photos to Support@TheBodyTribe.com so we can process an insurance claim/replacement on your behalf with the manufacturers.
If delivery is refused for any reason other than damage, you will be liable for all true freight costs (to and from the delivery address) and a 25% restocking fee.
If the box/package looks OK but you feel the item within may be damaged, follow these exact instructions:
1) Note "possible concealed damage" on the delivery bill.
2) ACCEPT DELIVERY.
3) Inspect your item upon unpacking it.
4) If your item is indeed damaged, take pictures of the box (all sides) and the item itself. (Insurance/manufacturers require photographs of both the box and the product and WILL NOT under any circumstances process insurance claims without this information)
Do not dispose of the damaged item until the manufacturer or our support staff at the body tribe issue you with further instructions
5) DO NOT THROW AWAY THE BOX AND ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
The original box and packaging must be returned in order to process a refund or a replacement order. No exceptions will be made undr any circumstances.
6) All damages to orders must be reported to Support@Thebodytribe.com within five calendar days of delivery.
In some instances where damages are minor we may arrange to have replacement parts shipped to you as a remedy.
All orders shipped from our manufacturers covered under our shipping insurance. This means that if your purchase is damaged while in the care of the shipping company – and you follow our "Damages" policy above – the supplier may provide a replacement or refund at no charge to you.
If you sign the delivery receipt for the item without noting any damage, you forfeit your shipping insurance. The manufacturer will no longer grant any refund or replacement.
As is common practice with all U.S. shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc), you must hold onto the damaged item for the duration of the claim. If you dispose of the item before we or the manufacturer provide further instructions, you waive your right to shipping-insurance protection.
We will work to expedite the insurance claim process to the best of our ability. Once the claim is fully processed, you will receive a refund in the amount reimbursed by the shipping company (after deducting two-way shipping charges). If the shipping company denies the insurance claim, we will be unable to issue a refund.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about shipping insurance. Contact us at 1-888-234-2936 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. As such, we are happy to cancel or adjust any order before it ships or enters production at no cost to you*. Please read our policy for all cancellation and return scenarios below:
- You cancel your custom order BEFORE it goes into production: If you order an item that allows for customization or requires a custom build, you can cancel for a full refund any time before the item goes into production. (We urge you to contact us immediately for cancellation as your order could go into production at any time.) You incur no penalty if you cancel before the item goes into production.
- You cancel your custom order AFTER it goes into production: Once production on a custom item begins, WE CANNOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS OR ALTERATIONS. Keep in mind, most pool tables are considered to be custom items as they are built on demand. It’s essential that you confirm all order details (size, color, dimensions, etc) before placing your order and once you receive your order confirmation e-mail.
- You cancel your standard order BEFORE the order has shipped: If you order an as-is product (meaning no customization needed), you can cancel for a full refund any time before the order ships. (We urge you to contact us immediately for cancellation as your order could ship at any time.) You incur no penalty if you cancel before the order ships.
- You cancel your standard order AFTER it has shipped: If you request to cancel your standard order after it has shipped, you will receive a full refund for the price of your order (minus actual two-way shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee) once the warehouse confirms receipt of your returned item. We will attempt to reverse delivery on our end but please refuse delivery if necessary.
Orders placed using our finance partner Klarna are not eligible for cancellation once shipped.
- You received the item, but it's not working correctly or is missing parts: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, file a warranty claim with the manufacturer directly. There should be paperwork inside the original box advising you how to do this. The manufacturer – not Game Room Shop – is responsible for any defects or deficiencies with its products.
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: It is imperative that you inspect your delivery thoroughly PRIOR to signing off on the delivery receipt. If the product is damaged beyond repair, REFUSE delivery, write “refused due to damage” on the receipt, and contact us immediately so we are aware of a return shipment. (Please take photos of the damage.) If the product can be fixed with replacement parts, ACCEPT delivery and send Game Room Shop photos of the damage within 5 days.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item, it is in good condition, but you decide to return it, you can do so only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 180 calendar days of delivery.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions prior to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you):
- We can refund the amount you originally paid (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- We can issue a refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling both ways.
- If you physically cannot accept a curbside delivery and refuse the item: The shipping carrier will return it to us. You will be issued a refund MINUS actual two-way cost shipping and a 25% restocking fee. You can reschedule delivery for a more convenient time or for when you have enough people to help you unload your item from the freight truck. You will be liable for the actual cost of the shipment and any penalty costs the freight line assigns.
SHIPPING DELAYS & STORAGE FEES
We strongly encourage you to not delay delivery of any order placed through The Body Tribe. If you need to schedule an exact delivery date, coordinate with us before your order ships. Otherwise, you may be responsible for returning the item to the manufacturer. You may also be charged 3-5 days of storage fees. That's a headache you don't need.
If You Refuse/Are Not Available for Delivery...
- The carrier returns your custom-built/custom-designed merchandise to the manufacturer. The manufacturer may not accept return of these custom items. You will be responsible for the full cost of the item, including any third party and shipping fees.
- The shipping company stores the merchandise on premises until rescheduled delivery. You agree to pay any storage and extra shipping fees in full prior to the rescheduled delivery of your order.
- The shipping company stores the merchandise on premise and ultimately returns to the manufacturer. You will be issued a refund MINUS all storage fees, actual two-way shipping cost, and a 25% restocking fee.
If the Shipping Delay Is Caused by the Shipping Company Itself
- All freight delivery dates and times are estimates. Delays with your scheduled delivery are possible due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. You are not financially responsible for delivery delays beyond your or our control. You do, however, agree to allow the carrier to rectify the issue. These delays are not grounds for cancellation.
Also please note: While extremely rare, freight companies may lose or misplace your item. You will not be responsible for this loss, as long as you allow the freight company to rectify the issue. We will help expedite a resolution to the best of our ability.
We make every effort to accurately depict a product's color on our website. But what you see on your screen may differ slightly from the physical product you receive due to variances in your screen's settings and resolution.
You agree to purchase the item based on appearance as shown and described.
Returns are not allowed based on color or buyer's remorse.
Please keep in mind that the manufacturer policies are constantly changing. We do our best to keep our pages up to date, but it's possible that anything written above is incomplete. We take the manufacturer's most recent policy as law. If that differs from what you see here, please follow their shipping and return policy.